Content Removal Policy
The Giddyupnetwork.com is committed to meeting the needs of content owners and helping them manage publication of their content online. It should be noted that the Giddyupnetwork.com does not host any content on its servers or network, it is simply a list of links to content that is available all over the internet on a large range of video hosting and broadcasting network sites such as Justin.tv, Ustream.tv, Vshare, Freedocast,veetle, etc.
The Giddyupnetwork.com is a website based in Greece and fulfils all legal requirements necessary of a site of this type for its host country. Please be advised that the Giddyupnetwork.com is under no obligation to follow the laws of any other country such as the DMCA passed by the United States. However, because the Giddyupnetwork.com is keen to show it is an entity that can be worked with rather than worked against, we are prepared to adopt the DMCA protocol so that content owners may request removal of material they believe to infringe their copyright.
Content owners should understand that by having a listing removed from the Giddyupnetwork.com they will not be removing the actual source video from the 3rd party site. Content owners should contact the video hosting site themselves to request removal.
Content owners should also understand that the Giddyupnetwork.com finds many links and has no control over the person(s) broadcasting the video as he or she can change a channel at any time. If a video exists on the web we will at some point find it and index it. It is entirely possible (and in some cases likely) that we will index a previously removed video that is hosted using a different link or different hosting website. If this happens please let us know as per DMCA protocol and we will address the issue.
Please do not send DMCA requests asking for entire channels, categories or shows to be removed. Please pay attention to part 3 of the removal requirements below.
Last but by no means least please keep all correspondences cordial. We do want to help & assist your enquiries but tactics involving threats, aggression and bullying will simply slow down the process of removal.
We aim to act on a DMCA request within 72 hours of receiving notification.
Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (DMCA)
In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (the text of which may be found on the U.S. Copyright Office website), the Giddyupnetwork.com will respond expeditiously to claims of copyright infringement that are reported to Giddyupnetwork.com designated copyright agent identified below.
If you are a copyright owner, or are authorized to act on behalf of an owner of the copyright or of any exclusive right under the copyright, and believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please report your notice of infringement to the Giddyupnetwork.com by providing Giddyupnetwork.com's designated copyright agent listed below with the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyright work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at the Website;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit Giddyupnetwork.com to locate the material; this must be in the form of a direct URL to the page on which the infringing content is linked and the date and time you have identified the link to the alleged illegal content.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the Giddyupnetwork.com to contact the complaining party, including a name, address, telephone number and, if available, an email address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.